Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 5, 2015

A police officer sees a man walking down the street with two large bags

One of the large bags had a hole at the bottom and $20 bills were pouring out of it. This made the officer suspicious so he decided to investigate.

He stops the man and asks him "Where did you get that money?"

The man says, "I know it looks very strange, so let me explain. There's a spot near the stadium where people can get a good view inside without paying. So naturally they all go there whenever there's a football game. My house is right next to that spot, and a lot of them get drunk and they like to pee in my hedges. I got fed up with that, so whenever there's a game going on I hide in the hedges with a hedge clipper and wait for them to come up to take a piss. As soon as they stick it in the bushes to relieve themselves, I bring the clippers up to their wieners and say '$20 bucks or it's coming off!'"

The police officer laughs and says "That's pretty smart. But what's in the other bag then?"

The man says "Well, not all of them pay"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét