Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 5, 2015

The Definitive Ranking Mariah Carey's Number-One Hits

Let the nostalgia kick in.

In honor of her Vegas residency, here is a list of all her No. 1's.

Vote for your favorite at the bottom!

Via Giphy.com

"Thank God I Found You"

From her album Rainbow, "Thank God I Found You" spent one week at No. 1.

Best Lyric: "I would give up everything before I'd separate myself from you. After so much suffering I finally found unvarnished truth."

youtube.com

"I Don't Wanna Cry"

From her album Mariah Carey, "I Don't Wanna Cry" spent two weeks at No. 1.

Best Lyric: "We can make a million promises but we still won't change. It isn't right to stay together when you only bring each other pain."

youtube.com

"Touch My Body"

From her album E=MC², "Touch My Body" spent two weeks at No. 1.

Best Lyric: "If there's a camera up in here then it's gonna leave with me when I do (I do). If there's a camera up in here then I'd best not catch this flick on YouTube (YouTube)."

youtube.com


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét