Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 9, 2016

[NSFW] A woman sits down on a plane for a long flight

Sitting in the window seat next to her is a middle aged man. Some time after the plane takes off the man lets out a small "Achoo!". Immediately he unzips his pants, pulls his dick out, wipes it off.

Aghast, the woman is so stunned that before she can speak he's zipped back up, staring out the window like nothing happened. Some time later, she hears "Achoo!". The man quickly pulls his dick out, wipes it off, puts it back.

Three or four times later the shock has worn off and curiosity wins out, the woman finally works up the courage to confront the man.

"Excuse me, sir" she asks, "I can't help but notice your... situation there. Is there something wrong with you? Do you have some sort of problem I should know about?"

"Ah, that. I have a very rare neurological condition, you see" he replies, "Every time I sneeze, I involuntarily orgasm."

"Oh my, that's terrible!" responds the woman. "I'm so sorry! Are you taking anything to control it?"

"Yes" he says, "Pepper."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét