Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 4, 2017

A woman's having a hard time finding a healthy relationship

A woman's having a hard time finding a healthy relationship so she decides to place a very specific ad for a lover in the newspaper. The ad reads, "I am looking for someone who will never hit me, never walk on out on me, and is good in bed." A few days later, her doorbell rings. She answers the door to see a quadriplegic man sitting in a wheelchair. He smiles at her and claims to be the right man for her. a bit skeptical, she asks the man how could he possibly be the man she is looking for? The man says, "Look I have no arms, so I promise I will never hit you; and I also have no legs, so I promise I will never walk out on you." The woman, agreeing but not quite satisfied, asks “well how do I know you’ll be good in bed?" And the man smiles and replies, "how do you think I rang the doorbell?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét