Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 3, 2018

A nun at a Catholic School was asking her 10 year old students what they wanted to be when they grew up.

"Susie, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

Susie said "I want to be a doctor."

"Very nice," the nun said. "Jenny what do you want to be when you grow up?"

Jenny said "I want to be a teacher."

"Excellent answer," the nun replied. "Martha what are you going to be when you grow up."

Martha replies "I want to be a prostitute."

Hearing that the nun faints.

The little girls all rush forward to the nun laying on the ground and try to help her. Shortly the nun regains consciousness And says in a weak voice "Martha what did you just say you wanted to be when you grew up?"

Martha says "I said I wanted to be a prostitute."

"Oh thank goodness," the nun said "for a moment I thought you said you wanted to be a Protestant."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét