Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 11, 2018

Two dogs and a cat die and go to heaven.

Two dogs and a cat die and go to heaven.

​

They are brought before God, who interviews them to determine their fate. He asks the first dog, "What did you do when you were alive on earth?"

​

The first dog answers, "For 15 years I was a guide dog for a blind person. I was killed protecting them from being hit by a taxi."

​

"Very good," says God. "You will sit at my left side."

​

God turns his attention to the second dog and asks, "What did you do when you were alive on earth?"

​

The second dog responds, "I was a police dog for 12 years. I was shot and killed trying to subdue an armed bank robber."

​

God smiles and nods. "Very good. You will sit at my right side."

​

God now looks at the cat and begins to ask, "What did you --"

​

The cat interrupts, "You're in my chair."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét