Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 2, 2020

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge...

"I should be in charge," said the brain , "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

​

​

"I should be in charge," said the blood , "Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd waste away."

​

​

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."

​

​

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

​

​

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

​

​

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because Im responsible for waste removal."

​

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum And insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight. Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood Was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss

​

The Moral of the story? Even though the others do all the work....

The ass hole is usually in charge

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét