Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 2, 2020

Classic joke for our Muslim friends today

There were two white christian men, John and Mike, whose plane crashed into a desert. Luckily they survived unharmed. As they traveled through the hot desert looking for food and water, they gave up and sat down, thinking of what to do.

​

As the dust in the air settled, they suddenly could view a mosque ahead. They became very hopeful. But then John said ''Muslims are there. They might help us if we say we are Muslim.'' Then Mike said ''No way, I won't say I'm Muslim, I'm gonna be honest''.

​

So John and Mike went to the Mosque ahead and were greeted by an Arab Muslim, who asked what their names were.

​

John thought of a Muslim name and said, 'My name is Muhammad'. And Mike said 'My name is Mike'.

​

The Arab man said 'Hello Mike.' And told these other men to take Mike and give him food and drink.

​

Then he turned to John and said, 'Salaam Muhammad. Ramadan Mubarak! (Hello Muhammad, Happy Ramadan)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét