Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

3 women are talking about their sex lives. One is married with kids, one is engaged and one has a friend with benefits.

The 3 women decide together to give a suprise to their partners and say they will wear the same outfit: black leather lingerie, black eye mask and high heels. After a few days they meet again and discuss to compare the results.

The engaged girl says "well, when he got home and saw me with a black leather body, black eye mask and black high heels, he said 'you are the woman of my life, I love you' and we made love all night".

The girl with a FWB says "well, the other day I went to his office, I was wearing a black leather body, a black eye mask, black high heels and a raincoat. When he opened the door and saw me, he didn't say a thing but we had the best sex of our lives.

Then the married woman says "well the other night, I sent the kids to my mom's house. When he got home, I was wearing a black leather body, a black eye mask, black high heels and perfume. After getting in he saw me and asked:

"So, what's for dinner, Batman?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét