Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

A man sees a pirate sitting a few bar stools down from him...

... the pirate has a wooden leg, a hook for a hand, and an eye patch like a steroetypical pirate. The man is super curious but he simply nods hello and turns back to his beer. After another pint he summons the courage to turn and ask, "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the wooden leg?"

"Oh, about ten years back I was hoistin' the mainsail and I slipped an' fell into the ocean, and a shark bit me leg off. I barely survived." The pirate responded without turning.

"Wow, sorry to hear that..." the man sheepishly replies and turns back to his beer. Another beer in, he turns back and asks, "What about the hook, how did you lose your hand?".

"Our ship was boarded by a fierce crew of rival pirates and a sword fight broke out. I was swashbuckling a filthy bilge rat from the other ship and he cut me hand clear off. I then ran him through. I got the hook the next time we were in port." was the pirate's answer.

The man was now totally in awe of the life of this pirate sitting a few feet from him. "And the eye? How did you lose the eye?" was the man's next obvious question.

The pirate turned and looked at the man, "One day I was looking up into the blue sky of the open ocean, and a seagull took a shit right in my eye." The pirate pointed his hook at his eye patch.

A bit confused, the man replied, "And that caused you to lose the eye??".

"Well, it was my first day with the hook." said the pirate.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét