Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 9, 2020

Translation attempt: A Mexican, an American, and a Canadian compete with the Devil to see who gets out of hell

The Devil tells the three of them that whoever can fool him gets out of hell.

The Canadian is first. He is a good guy who never plays jokes on people, so he takes out a coin and makes a pretty basic magic trick. The Devil vaporizes him.

The American is next.

He walks towards the Devil and faces him closely. The Devil is confused but does nothing. The American is staring at the Devil's eyes and is not blinking. He suddenly pulls one of the Devil's legs and says "Ha ha! I pulled your leg!", the Devil instantly vaporizes him.

The Mexican is next.

He slowly walks towards the Devil and takes a Coca-Cola bottle out. He then starts to pierce a lot of holes in the bottle. The Devil is watching him closely, this is the most elaborate attempt until now. The Mexican checks the bottle to see if there are enough holes. He then puts the bottle in his ass and lets go a tremendous fart. The Devil does not understand. The Mexican sees the bottle again and gives it to the Devil, he then asks:

"Through what hole did the fart came out?"

The Devil is dumbfounded.

"This one?" The Devil points at the biggest hole in the bottle.

The Mexican says no with his head.

"This one?" The Devil signals a hole that a has a bit of poop hanging from it.

"No", says the Mexican.

The Devil surrenders, "you can go to Heaven now, but please, tell me, through what hole came the fart?"

A shower of Holy Light falls upon the Mexican and while he's ascending he points to his butthole and yells:

"¡POR ÉSTE!"

(through this one!)

*Ok, this is my first post on /r/Jokes. It's an old joke I heard a lot in my childhood, haha. I don't know if other countries have similar jokes but I wanted to share one of those dirty jokes my granny used to tell me. I hope you enjoy it.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét