Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 1, 2021

an extrovert, an alcoholic and a karen were reluctant to take the covid vaccine

an extrovert, an alcoholic and a karen were reluctant to take the covid vaccine. the doctor tries to persuade them

the extrovert denies

" you won't be able to go to public gatherings anymore"

the extrovert agrees to take it

the alcoholic denies

"you will have to be vaccinated to continue drinking"

the alcoholic agrees to take it

the karen denies

"you need to take it to be safe"

"no"

"you need to take it keep your family safe"

"no"

"you need to take it to NOT DIE"

"no"

the doctor finally plays his last card
"you are not entitled to take this vaccine"

"what!!? How can you deny me my vaccine??!?!!

How dare you deny me MY RIGHTS!?!

Give me the vaccine or I will call 911 AND GET YOU ARRESTED!!!!”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét