Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 2, 2015

Three men turn up at the Pearly Gates of Heaven.


Saint Peter asks the three men: ' Did you commit any adultery during your lifetime?'


'NEVER! I have lived a pure and virtuous life!', The first man shouts. 'All right, you may enter heaven en drive a golden Ferrari for eternity!', Saint Peter says.


The second man says: ' Well you know... I've had a fling with my secretary. But, I am remorseful'. 'For this sin, you shall drive a golden Ford for all eternity', Saint Peter says.


The third man states: ' I have not lived faithful. I've cheated on my wife at every chance I've had. Yet, I am remorseful.' 'For this debauchery, you must ride this golden bicycle for all eternity!', Saint Peter says.


After a few months up in Heaven, the three men gather to talk. The third man looks pale and shocked. 'What's up with you? Don't you like your golden bicycle?', the two others ask.


'It's not that...', the third man whimpers, ' I just saw the Pope pass me by on golden roller skates.'


NOTE: I've translated this from my own language, so I don't know if it comes across quite right.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét