Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 4, 2015

15 Inspiring Stories Of Rescue Animals Who Saved Their Humans

Sometimes it’s hard to tell who rescued who.

We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their animal adoption stories. Here are a few of the heartwarming and inspiring responses.

We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their animal adoption stories. Here are a few of the heartwarming and inspiring responses.

Creative Commons / Flickr: pictureclara

I adopted an orange tabby, Rowdy, who is a wonderful kitty. The night I brought him home, there was a small fire in the basement of our house. My roommate and I both slept through the alarms and the smoke was really filling the house. I only woke up because Rowdy was prancing over my bed and patting at me until he woke me up. He was the only thing I grabbed when we evacuated the house.

Submitted by Jessica Chi, Facebook

I have schizophrenia that is more intense at night, and my hallucinations make it extremely difficult to sleep, and it affects me daily. When I first met Bam Bam in the shelter, I would have never guessed how dependent on him I would grow to be. He sleeps nestled between my stomach and thighs, and feeling his warm body brings me so much comfort that I can now sleep through the night most of the time. I can't sleep without him anymore!

Submitted by laurenpratt1997

Creative Commons / Flickr: 30800139@N04


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét