Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 3, 2016

Little Johnny is walking down the street with a jar of money under his arm and dragging along a dead frog on a string...

He walks into a whorehouse and sets the jar of money on the counter. He proclaims to the woman standing behind it "I want to have sex with the dirtiest, nastiest woman you have here." She glares at him and replies "get outta here kid, you're too young." Little Johnny retorts, pointing at the jar and says "look, lady- I'm paid. Let me get what I want."

She reluctantly agrees, and points him towards a door down the hall. "Meet Yolanda, she's a veteran." He does the deed and walks out of the room, still zipping up his pants. The lady behind the counter asks him if he realizes the consequences of his actions. He replies, "Yes. I came here hoping for an STD, and I've gotten what I wanted." Perplexed, she asks him why.

He replies,

"My mom and dad are on vacation. When I get home, the babysitter is going to have sex with me. That's what she's into. She's going to get an STD. When mom and dad get home, mom will go to the grocery store and dad will have sex with the babysitter. He will have an STD. Once mom gets home, she will have sex with dad and SHE will get an STD. When dad leaves for work in the morning, mom is going to have sex with the Mailman... and HE'S THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO RAN OVER MY FROG"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét