Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 6, 2016

A father has a conversation with his twin sons.

One day sick of hiding in the closet the two boys decide to come out to their father. They sit their 67 year old father into his favourite lazy boy and bring him his pipe.

 

The dad amicably addresses his sons. "Well, what do you want, boys?" The first son brings sits down after seeing he's in a good mood and starts. "Dad... I'm gay. My friend and I have been dating for eight months. I want your blessing."

 

The Dad smiles taking a drag out of his pipe. "Kid, I've known you were gay since you were four. What's best is you accept yourself and I'm glad you've gained the confidence to..."

 

The second son relieved decides to come out of the closet as well. "D, dad. I'm a brony. I want to be with Princess Celestia and one day I..."

 

The father sighs and interrupts his second son.

 

"Can't you just like dicks like your brother? Why do you have to be such a faggot, boy?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét