Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 9, 2016

A guy walks into a bar..

He sits down and strikes up a conversation with the bartender "hey, wanna make a bet?" The bartender shows some interest "What's the bet?" The guy tells the bartender "if I can ask myself a question and answer it, you have to give me a free drink" The bartender looks at the guy strange "that sounds like a stupid bet" "But" the guy adds " if you can ask yourself a question and answer it, I'll pay twice the price for the drink" "Oh, I get it now" the bartender said "well, since you proposed this bet why don't you start first?" The guy nodes "alright" He then ask him self the question "how can a rabbit dig a hole without pushing any dirt out the top?" The guy then answers "it starts from the bottom" "Wait a minute" the bartender said "how'd it get to the bottom then?" The guy grins "I don't know, that's your question"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét