Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 9, 2016

"TOMATO, POTATO, LETTUCES, GET YOUR VEGETABLES HERE!"

Shouted the man in the street, standing in front of boxes filled with vegetables trying to get people to buy them.

A woman then walks up to him and asks "Can I have 4 tomatoes, 4 potatoes, and 4 onions please ?"

the man says to her: "well I am very sorry but we don't have any onions left, we have tomatoes, we have potatoes, but we're totally out of onions"

the woman then says "oh well, then I will have two tomatoes, two potatoes and two onions please"

the man says "miss I am sorry but like I said we do not have any onions left"

the lady then says "oh I must have miss heard you, then I would have one tomato, one potato and one onion, please."

the man gets a little but frustrated with the lady and says "alright, let's play a game, if you take the 'omato' out of tomato, what do you get?"

the woman confused says "you would get 't' "

the man says "correct, and if you would take the 'otato' out of potato, what would you get ?"

the woman says "you would get 'p'"

the man then says to her "correct again! now, if you take the 'FUCK' out of onion what would you get then ?"

the woman very much confused says "but.... there is no 'fuck' in onion. "

and the man screams "CORRECT! THERE IS NO FUCKING ONION!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét