Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 1, 2017

A blonde walks into a bank in search of a $5000 loan

A blonde walks into a bank in NYC before going on vacation and asks for a $5000 loan.

The banker asks "Okay miss, is there anything you would like to use as collateral?"

The woman replies "Yes, of course. I would like to use my Rolls Royce."

The banker, stunned, asks, "A $250,000 Rolls Royce? Really?"

The woman is completely positive. She hands over the keys as the bankers and loan officers laugh at her.

They check her credentials, make sure she is the title owner. Everything checks out so they park the car in their underground garage for two weeks.

When she comes back, she pays off the $5000 loan as well as the $15.41 interest.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very appreciative of your business with us, but I have one question. We looked you up and found out that you are a multi-millionaire. Why would you want to borrow $5000?"

The woman replies, "Where else in NYC can I park my car for two weeks for $15.41 and expect it to be there when I get back?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét