Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 3, 2017

A German, a Hungarian and an Italian are captured by the Soviets on the Eastern Front...

The three men were held together in a tiny prison cell to await their fate. On the first day the guard came in and called to the German, "Come with me German, let's see what you know."

An hour later the German came back all bruised up. "They tortured me into telling them what I knew about the attack! I tried my best to not talk but they started knocking out my teeth!"

The guard came back in and called for the Hungarian. "Come you, let's see what you know."

The Hungarian didn't come back for four hours and when he returned he had been beaten to a pulp. He told them, "I tried to hold out but they started breaking my ribs and I couldn't hold out any longer."

"Alright, now you," the guard called to the Italian.

The Italian didn't return for three days and he was barely alive when he got back. "Why didn't you just talk?" asked the German and the Hungarian.

"I tried to, I wanted to talk right away but they tied my hands!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét