Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 3, 2017

A hitman was being questioned by the police...

"Do I understand this clearly", asked the officer in charge of the questioning, "You only took contracts from celebrities?".

"Yes, that is correct" answered the hitman.

"Why would you do that? Your records say you were building a career and seemed to have everything in order, but then you just threw it all away and became a hitman" said the officer.

"Well, you see, I didn't really want to" said the hitman.

"You didn't want to?" asked the officer, getting irritated. "Is that how you're going to defend yourself in court?!"

"Well it was my dad who wanted me to become a hitman. He said so on his dying bed. I loved my dad dearly, so I couldn't refuse, even tough I didn't actually want to become a hitman."

"Your dad told you to?!" asked the officer, clenching his fist. "What did he say exactly? Word by word."

"He said, holding my hand and almost crying, 'Son, shoot for the stars.'"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét