Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 5, 2017

KFC

A man goes to see the pope.

"Your Holiness. I work for KFC, and we'll offer you ten million dollars to change the reading of the Lord's Prayer from 'Give us this day our daily bread' to ' Give us this day our daily chicken.'"

The pope is aghast! "I can't just go changing God's word for money!"

The man comes back the next day: "Fifty million! Now, think of all the good the church could do with all that money, Your Holiness!"

The pope in unimpressed: "Look, I told you. I just can't do it. I'm sorry."

The guy is back a week later: "Final offer- $500 million. Take it or leave it."

The next day, the pope calls all the leaders of the church together: "Boys, I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is we've raised $500 million dollars for Catholic Charities."

The room erupts! Everybody is so happy!

The pope waits for the room to settle down. Then-

"And now for the bad news: We lost the Wonder Bread account."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét