Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

A man sits next to Albert Einstein on a flight

Einstein says to the man, "This will be a long flight, so let's play a game. I will ask you a question and if you cannot answer it you will give me $5. But if you ask me a question that I cannot answer, I will give you $500."

Thinking $100 to $1 is a good deal, the man says "Ok, you go first."

Einstein asks, "How far is the moon from the Earth?"

The man has no idea how far the moon is from the Earth and says, "I do not know the answer, so here is $5," and hands Einstein $5.

"Now it is your turn," Einstein says.

"What goes up the mountain with 3 legs and down the mountain with 4 legs?" asked the man.

Einstein thinks and thinks, but cannot seem to find the answer. Eventually he gives up and says, "I cannot think of the answer, so here is $500" and hands the man $500. "But before I ask my next question, what does go up the mountain with 3 legs and down with 4 legs?"

The man hands Einstein $5.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét