Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

So this dude rubs a lamp and a genie pops out

The genie tells the man he will grant him a wish for setting him free. The man says "Ya know Gene, I love riding motorcycles. Love it more than life itself. I would love to travel across the entire world on my motorcycle, but I'm terrified of boats. Can you make a massive highway, that connects the whole world together, so I can ride everywhere?" The genie explains that while he is magic, he doesn't possess the power to grand him a wish of that magnitude, and asked the man to pick another wish. The man says "well, my other passion is reading jokes on reddit, but the jokes on r/jokes all seem to be reposts, can you get some new material on there?" The genie asks "Was that a two lane, or four lane highway?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét