Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

One afternoon a lawyer is riding in his limousine

While on his ride, he notices 2 men on the side of the road eating grass. He stops, concerned a bit to talk to the 2 men.

He gets out of his limousine and goes up to one of the men and asks "Hey man, why are you eating grass?

Man 1: Well, you see, when your homeless and have nothing to eat this is sometimes what we have to resort to

Lawyer: I see, that's no way to live, why don't you come over to my place and I'll get you something to eat

Man 1: Id love to but me and my family of 3 couldn't possibly take up that offer

He then points to his family who are under a tree, also eating grass. The lawyer notices and then goes up to the other man

Lawyer: You couldn't possibly turn down a nice meal at my place could you?

The other man looks pitifully at the lawyer and replies, "I would love to but me and my family with 6 kids couldn't possibly take an offer like that." He then points over to another tree where is family too, is also eating grass.

After some convincing of the 2 men and their families, the lawyer guides them to his limousine which they all get in, it's a little tight however as fitting that many people in a limousine is a rather tough task to accomplish.

Once they are all settled in, one of the men look at the lawyer and say, "I really appreciate you taking this time to help us get a good meal that we really need during these tough times". The lawyer then replies

"Yeah, no problem, the grass at my house is at least 2 feet high."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét