Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 12, 2015

Janet Jackson Postpones "Unbreakable" Tour To Undergo Surgery

“Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time.”

Janet Jackson pictured accepting the ultimate icon: music dance visual award at the BET Awards in June.

(AP Photo/Chris Pizzello)

Janet Jackson announced on her website Thursday that she is postponing her Unbreakable tour until the spring, but did not disclose why the procedure was needed.

Instead, Jackson told fans only that she learned from doctors that she must undergo the surgery soon.

Via janetjackson.com

"It breaks my hear to tell you that I am forced to postpone the Unbreakable Tour until the spring," she wrote.

Jackson went on to ask ticket holders to not give up them up because they "will be honored in a special way when the new schedule is announced."

"Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time," she wrote.

Jackson also said in her message that she would not comment further about the medical issue.

The announcement comes just two months after she cancelled two tour dates citing "doctor's orders."


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét