Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 12, 2015

31 R&B Songs From 2015 You Need In Your Life

Janet and Janelle and Erykah, oh my.

Jeremih, "Oui"

Jeremih, "Oui"

Recommended if You Like: That perfect combination of elegant piano and madcap hi-hats. Oh, and Jeremih’s cooing falsetto.

Def Jam

Maliibu N Helene, "Starin’ at It"

Maliibu N Helene, "Starin’ at It"

Recommended if You Like: Irresistible, playful bops with sweet guitar samples.

youtube.com

Miguel, "Coffee"

Miguel, "Coffee"

Recommended if You Like: Sultry and lush pillow talk jams. Somehow Miguel can make songs sound both homemade and stadium-ready.

RCA Records

The-Dream, "That’s My Shit (ft. T.I.)"

The-Dream, "That’s My Shit (ft. T.I.)"

Recommended if You Like: Terius being Terius, crooning a simple croon over a beat that fucking snaps.

youtube.com


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét