Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

A redneck is on his honeymoon about to make love, when his wife says...

"Wait, honey, there's somethin' I need you to know. I'm a virgirn" "WHAT THE FUCK?" The man shouts, and he punches her in the face, knocks her out. He wraps her in the bedsheets, drags her down the stairs and out the door, throws her into the back of his pickup truck, and drives on over to her daddy's house, where he dumps her in the yard. Then the man drives to his daddy's house and goes inside. The dad sees his son, and says "What the hell you doin' here, boy? Ain't you supposed to be with your new bride?"

"Well, pa," the son says, "I was, but she told me she's still a virgin"

"Well holy dog-shit", says the dad, "What'd you do then?

"I punched her in the face and knocked her out, wrapped her up in the sheets, drug her down the stairs and out the door, threw her in the back of my pick up, and then drove on to her daddy's house and dumped her on the lawn"

The dad starts laughing, and, patting his son on the back, he says "Good job, son. If she ain't good enough for her family, I say she ain't good enough for ours neither"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét