Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2018

A gamer walks into a bar...

...and asks the barkeep "you got a console to play on?" And the barkeep says "yeah, but only have one game for it." The gamer shrugs, orders a cider and sits down to play.

While he's playing another guy walks in and says "hey, that guy with the cider is playing my game!" And the barkeep asks "oh did you want a turn?" And he says "no, I mean I'm the developer, I made the game." So the barkeep says "oh shit, have a free beer then." So the developer takes the beer and sits next to the gamer to watch him play.

Then a third guy walks in and says to the barkeep "oh shit, that guy with the beer is a famous developer!" And runs over, kneels in front of the dev, and puts his dick in his mouth and just goes to town deepthroating it.

Then the guy sucking on the dick turns to the gamer and tries to talk to him with the dick in his mouth. This distracts the gamer and he dies.

Enraged, he asks "why the fuck were you distracting me?" And the guy takes the dick out of his mouth and says "I was trying to tell you my review of the game." So the gamer asks "why would you try to review a game with the dev's dick in your mouth?"

"Because I work for IGN."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét