Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 9, 2018

A king held a contest for all the men in the kingdom and the winner would get his beautiful daughter as his bride.

However, he didn't say what type of contest it was but his daughter's beauty drew many brave contestants.

Once gathered in his castle, he revealed a large moat filled with an assortment of beasts.

"The first man to cross the moat will inherit all my riches as well as my daughter. Who among you has the courage to claim your prize?" He announced.

The men all took one look at the terrifying creatures and backed away. No one wanted to lose their life.

Losing all hope, the king hung his head but that was when they all heard a big splash. And there, a man was swimming with all his might as he fended off the snapping jaws of deadly beasts. And miracle of miracles he made it to the other side with only a few scratches.

"Congratulations stranger!" The king said. "Step up and claim your reward!"

His beautiful daughter flashed him a smile but to everyone's shock the man merely shook his head.

"If its not my daughter then surely you must want my riches?"

Another head shake.

" Tell me your prize and if it is in my power, I shall give it to you."

"I only want to know one thing." The man said as he panted heavily.

"Who the hell pushed me?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét