Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 12, 2018

A Newlywed Couple Waited for Marriage to Have Sex...

A couple wanted to wait to have sex until the night of their wedding. As the big day got closer the bride tells the groom she has a confession to make.

"I am as flat as a board. I'm sorry, I have been using the best padded bras on the market to make people believe I actually have breasts. I hope this isn't a deal-breaker."

"Oh thank God!" the groom exclaims. "I have a secret too...my penis is the size of a newborn."

The couple is so happy they've aired their most embarrassing information and relieved the other is okay with it.

The wedding day comes and goes and the husband and wife start to undress in front of each other for the first time. The bride takes off her dress, unfastens her bra, and as she said her chest looked like a wall with nipples, no boobs at all. Then the groom takes off his suit, drops his underwear, and reveals a monstrously large penis. So large it is almost grotesque.

"I thought you said that was going to be as small as a newborn?" she asked.

He answers, "well it is, it's 19 inches long and weighs 8 lbs...are you ready?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét