Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 12, 2018

Was 12, living with abusive aunt and uncle

We lived on an old farm. No animals, just fields.

Uncle goes to the market to buy a horse, ends up spending more than expected because it's bred from some old bloke's prized stallion.

Although expensive, aunt loves it. Because it's all muddy she calls it "Dirty". She was a fucked up like that.

They told me, "If we ever catch you riding our fucking horse then we will beat the living shit out of you."

They'd done it before so I knew they meant it.

Days later, I'm messing in the fields with some old tractor tire I found. Dirty is just eating grass and shit next to me.

Auntie and uncle come out every few minutes to make sure I'm not riding the horse.

Get bored. Climb inside the tire.

Tire starts moving (field wasn't flat).

Can't stop.

Auntie and uncle come outside to check on me

They see me rollin'

They hatin'

Patrolling

Trying to catch me riding Dirty

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét