Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 3, 2019

A train ploughs into the side of a catholic girls school bus.

A train ploughs into the side of a Catholic girls school bus, killing them all. At the gates of heaven, st Peter asks the girls "have any of you ever touched a penis?"

The first girl, Paula, shyly says "I once touched the head of a penis with the tip of my finger." St Peter says "Okay, dip your finger into the holy water, and you may pass through the gate."

The second girl, Kelly, says "I once fondled with one..." st Peter replies "alright, dip your whole hand in the holy water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden there is a commotion amongst the group and one of the girls pushes her way to the front. St Peter says "Jennifer! what's the rush?"

The girl replies "if I'm going to have to gargle that water I want to do it before Tammy sticks her ass in it!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét