Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 11, 2019

A military commander calls his soldiers and says: "the first one of you that gets rid of the mole in my garden will get a promotion!"

One of the soldiers goes in and catches it. "So now what do I do with it, sir?" Asks the soldier to the commander.

"Oh well..." said the commander, considering many options : "That mole made a hell of a mess in my garden... so please, punish it with the worst thing you can think of".

So the soldier goes in the back of the garden, and after a few hours comes back.

"So... what did you do to the mole?" Asked the commander.

"Ohoh! Commander!" The soldier laughed: "I did the most horrible thing ever! Try to take a guess!"

"Did you... cut it in pieces while it was still conscious?"

"Even worse!"

"Hmm... did you throw him to the rabid dogs?"

"Even worse!"

"Oh my god! What the hell did you do to that mole?!"

"I buried it alive!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét