Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 10, 2017

A girl was a prostitute, but she did not want her grandma to know.

One day the police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel and she was among them.

The police took them outside and had all the prostitutes line up along the driveway.

Suddenly the girl's grandma came by and saw her.

"Why are you standing in line, dear?" she asked.

Not willing to let her grandma know the truth, the girl told her that the policemen were passing out free oranges.

"Why, that is awfully nice of them! I think I'll get some for myself," said the grandma.

A policeman went down the line, asking for information from all of the prostitutes.

When he got to Grandma, he exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it? " Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take out my dentures and suck them dry!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét