Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 5, 2020

A preacher's wife is preparing for dinner and makes her way to the butcher...

"I'd like your best ham, please," she says to the butcher.

"You'll have The Damn Ham," he replies.

Taken aback, she asks, "Sir, could you please not use that sort of language around me? My husband is a preacher, and I am a devout Christian."

"No, ma'am, I think you misunderstood. That's the name of our best ham - The Damn Ham."

"Oh," she replies. "Well, I'll take The Damn Ham!"

Later as she's preparing dinner, her husband arrives.

"Smells great in here!" he says as he enters. "What are you cooking, honey?"

"The Damn Ham," she tells him.

"What has gotten into you?" he asks. "You know that we do not use that kind of language in this house."

"No, dear, that's the name of this ham - The Damn Ham," she explains.

"Oh, I see. Well, The Damn Ham smells delicious!"

After a while, the two of them and their two sons are sitting at the table enjoying a well made dinner. Going in for seconds, the preacher turns to his wife and asks, "Dear, could you pass me The Damn Ham?"

One of the sons jumps up, slaps the table, and yells, "That's the spirit, Dad! Pass the fucking peas!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét