Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 5, 2020

Depressing pickup lines.

Are you suicide? Because I think about you every day.

Are you a toaster? Because I really want to take a bath with you.

Are you a noose? Because I really want to hang with you.

Are you a gravestone? Because I really wish you were on top of me.

Are you anti-depressants? Because if I don’t have you every day I’m going to kill myself.

Are you a coffin? Because I really wish I was inside you right now.

Are you a coroner? Because I really want you to inspect my body.

Are you a death certificate? Because I really wish you were mine.

Are you an electrical outlet? Because I really want to stick my fingers in you.

Are you traffic? Because running into you would really make my day.

Are you a sinking ship? Because I’d really like to go down on you.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét