Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 9, 2020

An old Jewish man is lying on his deathbed with his wife Becky by his side. He looks to Becky and says "Many years ago Becky we were in Germany when the war began. Becky, you were by my side.

The Germans came and take us to their camps. Becky, you were by my side.

We leave Germany after the war and we come to London and we have very little money. Becky, you were by my side.

We buy the jewelers shop and we have some bad times, we were beaten and robbed. Becky, you were by my side.

We were there for many years but sadly we lose the shop. Becky, you were by my side.

We lose our house and Becky, you were still by my side.

We have many, many bad times and Becky, you are always there, right by my side.

And here I am. I have the cancer and I am dying and Becky, once again, you are by my side.

Becky, I think that you are a bloody jinx ".

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét