Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 10, 2020

A cowboy walks into a bar and a man walks up to him and asks, "Are you a cowboy?"

The cowboy says to the man, "If you mean someone who ropes and wrangles cattle, wakes up when the rooster crows, and packs a six shooter, then yes I am a cowboy."

A few minutes later a woman approaches the cowboy and asks, "Are you a cowboy?" But before he can answer the woman says, "Well I am a lesbian. I love women, I am infatuated by how beautiful women are, and think about nothing but having sex with women. And that makes me a lesbian." Then the woman walks away.

Then a few minutes after that another person goes up to the cowboy and asks, "Are you a cowboy?"

The cowboy looks puzzled and responds, "I thought I was a cowboy, but it turns out I'm a lesbian."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét