Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 11, 2020

A boy starts his first day working at walmart

A boy starts his first day at walmart. His trainer says to him " I'll take care of the first 2 customers to show you how it's done and you can look after the 3rd" So the trainer goes to the first customer and says " can I help you mam?" Lady goes "Ya I'm looking for some garden hose." Trainer " ok 10, 20 or 30 ft?" Lady "30ft" Trainer takes the lady to where the lawn hoses are and says "after can I interest you in a lawn mower?" Lady goes "why would I need a lawn mower?" Trainer " well your gonna water your grass, grass is gonna grow and your gonna need to cut it, your gonna need a lawnmower for that." Lady thinks for a second and says " ya, actually I do need a lawnmower." The boy is pretty impressed that his trainer was able to sell this lady a lawnmower. So the trainer goes to the second customs and says " can I help you sir?" The man says "ya I'm looking for some fertilizer." Trainer goes "ok, 10, 20 or 30 lbs?" Man says "20 lbs" So the trainer takes the man to where the fertilizer is and says "when your done can I interest you in a new lawnmower" Man says "why would I need a lawnmower?" Trainer says " well your gonna fertilize your grass, grass is gonna grow, your gonna need to cut it, your gonna need a lawnmower." The man thinks for a few seconds and says "ya, actually I do need a lawnmower." The boy at this point is amazed by his trainers salesmanship. So now it's the boys turn to help a customer so he goes up to this lady and asks " is there something I can help you with today?" The lady goes " ya, I'm looking for some tampons." Boy goes " ok 10, 20 or 30 pack?" Lady says " 30 pack." So the boy takes the lady to where the tampons are and says " when your done can I interest you in a lawnmower?" The lady looks at him confused as says " what would I need a lawnmower for?" Boy says " well your weekends already fucked, might as well cut the grass."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét