Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 11, 2020

You b*****d!

A man was brought before the court to recieve his verdict.

"For the murder of your mother-in-law with numerous blows to the head with a hammer, we, the jury, find you guilty."

A voice in the back yells:

"You bastard!"

"For the murder of your wife with numerous blows to the head with a hammer, we, the jury, find you guilty."

The voice in the back yells:

"You bastaard!"

"For the murder of your daughter with numerous blows to the head with a hammer, we, the jury, find you guilty."

"You bastaaard!"

The judge having had enough, calls out the man in the back.

"Sir! I understand your reaction due to the heinousness of these crimes, but I must ask you to be silent or be charged with contempt!"

"I'm sorry, your honor...

It's just that I've been living beside this bastard for 10 whole years and everytime I wanted to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét