Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 12, 2020

There was a King who's Queen was horny af

She couldn't last a day without sex and was quite a seductress. He had no problems with this as she was super hot and she was always by her side but one day the king had to go to a nearby village to quell an uprising for a few days. There was nothing he could do to avoid it and taking the Queen with him could be too dangerous for her. He could be on the frontline for days on end.

So in order to make sure she doesn't cheat on him, he attaches a blade on her private parts in such a way that anyone who tries to have sex with her would get their member chopped off. He then leaves her with 7 of his most trusted soldiers to guard her.

A few days later he's back and as quickly goes to see his queen who looks exhausted. He asks the seven guards to take off their trousers and finds that all of them have severed pricks except for one. He is utterly disappointed in all of them except for the one with his phallus intact and gives him a hug.

"You are my most faithful soldier and have shown true loyalty, for which I will reward you with whatever you desire", he exclaims. "Go ahead soldier, tell me how I shall reward you?"

The soldier hesitant at first replies,"I am tho thorry my thire, I tried my beth to rethrain mythelf...."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét