Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 1, 2021

Guy walks into a Doc's office

He says, "Doc I got this feeling something's eating away at my guts."

The Doc takes a look and says, "Oh no... What you've got is a rare hookworm. The thing is we can't just pull it out. It's hooked in there nice and good. We've got to coax it into coming out so we can grab it. Now you're just gonna have to trust me with this treatment."

The guy replies, "Do whatever you've got to do Doc, just get it out!"

So the Doc solemnly nods, then he takes a sandwich and shoves it in the guy's butt. Then he takes a cookie and shoves it in right after. The poor guy is whimpering but he trusts the Doc. The Doc pats him on the shoulder and says "Come back tomorrow, and we'll continue the treatment."

So the next day it's the same thing. First in goes the sandwhich, then in goes the cookie. The guy's hating his life, but the Doc assures him "Come back again tomorrow and hopefully we'll get you sorted out."

On the third day, the guy comes back to the Doc's office and as usual in goes the sandwich - but this time the Doc takes an apple and shoves it in after it.

The hookworm immediately pops his head out and says, "HEY, where's my fuckin' COOKIE??!"

Sorry if this joke is a repost. My wife told it to me yesterday and I had to share it. Keep laughing everybody, especially in hard times <3

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét