Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 1, 2021

Two old ladies were sitting at a bus stop smoking cigarettes...

Suddenly it begins to rain. Old lady #1 pulls a condom out of her purse and slips it over her cigarette and continues smoking. Impressed, old lady #2 says, "Whad'ya call that thing and where can I get one?" "You mean this cigarette cover? I get mine down at the pharmacy," Says old lady #1.

So the next day old lady #2 heads on down to the pharmacy and is standing in the aisle with the condoms when an employee notices she's been there a while. "Ma'am, do you need some help?" Says the worker, resisting a smile. Old woman #2 replies, "Well I'm 60 years old and I've never bought one of these before, I don't know which ones to get." The worker asks, "What size do you think you'll need?" Old lady #2 replies, "Hell, I don't know, at least big enough to fit a camel."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét