Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 6, 2021

A young comedian was following in his late father's footsteps.

One night, one of his dad's friends caught his show and went back stage after to say hello. "I loved your show, you're doing good for yourself, but you don't look happy. You okay?"

"Well," the comedian confessed, "dad gave me a lot of good advice, and I think it's been the key to getting me bigger and better venues, and more success than I thought possible. But...well, it's lonely on the road."

"No disrespect to your mom," the friend said, "but your dad did pretty well with the ladies out on the road. Didn't he give you any advice about that?"

"Oh yeah! And I follow it! Whenever I'm doing a show I look for a woman that's not laughing at my routine, and I hit on her after the show."

The friend rubbed his head, "I can't imagine that'd work, or that your dad would advise that. You sure that's what he said to do?"

"Oh yeah, he must have said it a dozen times a day! 'If they can't take a joke, fuck em!'"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét