Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 6, 2021

Too big for Pedro

Pedro and Juanita are running a cantina in Mexico. One day Pedro having a siesta and Juanita is looking after the bar.

One of the patrons is getting very drunk on tequila and he says "Hey Juanita, I want to kiss you all over your body."

Juanita says "Pees off you peeg."

So he carries on drinking and a while later he says "Hey Juanita, I want to feel your titties."

Juanita says "Pees off you peeg.

So he carries on drinking and a while later he says "Hey Juanita, I want to fill your pussy with ice cream and lick it all out.

So Juanita storms up the stairs and wakes Pedro. She says "Pedro, Pedro there is a man in the cantina. He says he wants to kiss me all over my body."

Pedro jumps off the bed and grabs his machete. He says "Where is he? I will cut him in half."

Juanita says "That's not all, he says he wants to feel my titties."

Pedro says "Where is he, I will cut in half twice."

Juanita says "That's not all, he says he wants to fill my pussy with ice cream and eat it all out."

Pedro looks disappointed, he puts the machete down and lies down on the bed again.

Juanita says "Are you not going to cut him in half Pedro."

Pedro says "No, any man that can eat that much ice cream is too big for me to fight with." 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét