Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 6, 2021

John gets pulled over on the 405 with his girlfriend in the passenger seat

John: Is there a problem officer?

Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone

John: No, I was only going 65 tops

John's girlfriend: Oh John, you were going 80

John gives his girlfriend a nasty look

Cop: I'm also writing you a ticket for your broken taillight

John: Oh crap, I didn't even know that my taillight was broken

John's girlfriend: Oh John, you've known about that taillight since we started dating

John gave his girlfriend another nasty look

Cop: I'm also going to have to cite you for not wearing your seatbelt

John: I just unbuckled my belt when you started walking to my car

John's girlfriend: Oh John, you never wear your seatbelt

John: I swear to God, I will beat the living shit out of you if you don't STFU, bitch!

Cop: Ma'am, does your boyfriend always talk to you like this?

John's girlfriend: Nope, only when he's drunk

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét