Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 11, 2014

A man is charged with a felony...


The man and his family are too poor to post bail. The man gets a letter from his father that reads:


"It is so unfortunate that you are in jail right now, every year at this time we used to turn the soil before winter so that we could plant and grow tomatoes next year. I don't think I'll be able to do it by myself but I will try my best.


Much love,


Father"


The man reads the message and immediately writes a response from jail:


"DON'T TURN THE SOIL IN OUR TOMATO PATCH!!!! It's where I buried the evidence!!!"


Two hours later a team of government investigators show up at the father's house stating that based on evidence scanned through the man's letter, there are reasonable ground to search the tomato patch for evidence. The investigators dig up the entire patch... But find nothing. They apologize to the father and leave. The man sees the investigation come back and writes to his father:


"Looks like we'll be having tomatoes next year after all!"



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét