Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 2, 2015

A bus full of ugly people unexpectedly crashes and kills everyone on board


Everyone shows up at the Gates of Heaven where God comes to meet them all Himself.


"Gee guys, I didn't intend for that to happen, I'm really sorry. I can't just resurrect you all, but to make up for it I'll grant you all one wish before I let you in."


The first person steps up and thinks for a moment. He says "You know God, I've been ugly all my life. For once I would like to know what it is like to be beautiful. Make me beautiful." So God snaps his fingers and it is so.


Everyone else starts chattering amongst themselves at such a brilliant idea. They all start wishing for the same thing.


God steps up to the last guy in line who is laying on his side laughing so hard he is crying. After several minutes of patiently waiting, God finally says "Now what in Heaven could be so funny boy?" The man stands up, wipes a tear from his eye and says "Make them all ugly again."



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét