Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 3, 2015

My favorite joke of all time.


Guy walks into a bar, sits down next to a lady who'd obviously been there for a bit. After a while they start talking and the conversation eventually turns to relationships. He says, "I'm actually here tonight because my girlfriend just left me - she thought I was too kinky in bed." Her eyes light up. "My husband just left me because he thought I was too kinky." They make eyes at each other and she asks him if he'd like to go back to her place, and he agrees.


They get to her apartment, she excuses herself to the bedroom to "slip into something more comfortable." She puts on a tight leather outfit, whips, chains, nipple clamps, the whole bit. She walks out just as he's about to leave. "Where are you going?!"


"I just fucked your cat and shit in your purse. I'm outta here."



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét